Clarification: As per my conversation with Joe/David, we are using the same 4.1
branch in ASF git and once 4.1.1 release is ready, we vote and if passed, will
tag it as 4.1.1.

If there are patches you need to commit to 4.1.1 and have commiters rights,
please do so on 4.1, if not, I will do it on your behalf.

Thanks
ilya