How about CLOUDSTACK-2337: [UI] Resize Volume option is enabled only for
ROOT Admin?

The affected version says 4.2.0, but I experienced the same UI bug in the
4.1.0 release, as well.
According to Pranav's comments, "I have made a fix from the UI side the
better fix would be to fix it in the API as well."

Yu-Heng (Ryan) Lei, Associate Reasearcher
Chunghwa Telecom Laboratories / Cloud Computing Laboratory
ryan...@cht.com.tw<https://email.cht.com.tw/owa/redir.aspx?C=-wE1FEC3G0SWYpVkiWo8SsDdf3ZqO9AIuAPTzRnFYCUi-z4YljtI_hyVKkNHfn9F1Bn-vUWJnQ4.&URL=mailto%3aryanlei%40cht.com.tw>