We're working with 'a very large broadcasting company' how are using cavium
cards for ssl offload in all of their hosts

We need to add:

<hostdev mode='subsystem' type='pci' managed='yes'>
        <source>
                <address domain='0x0000' bus='0x24' slot='0x00' function='0x1'/>
        </source>
</hostdev>

Into the xml definition of the guest VMs

I'm very interested in working you guys to make this an integrated part of
CloudStack

Interestingly cavium card drivers can present a number of virtual interfaces
specifically designed to be passed through to guest vms, but these must be
addressed separately so a single 'stock' xml definition wouldn't be flexible
enough to fully utilise the card.

Regards,

Paul Angus
S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447711418784