As of supporting arbitrary custom parameter, if the custom thing involves
with arbitration process, it makes sense to get CloudStack core to be
aware of (i.e, HA/Migration flow, Allocators). Only custom parameters that
do not need arbitration from CloudStack can be passed through CloudStack
in a general approach(transparent to CloudStack).

Kelven