Hi Prasanna,

Here is the section from the componentContext.xml file.  The username/password
in the user table is admin / 0.724297075275608

The state was is "disabled" by default I changed it to enabled but it didn't
make a difference.

 <bean id="userAuthenticators" class="com.cloud.utils.component.AdapterList">
    <property name="Adapters">
      <list>
          <ref bean="SHA256SaltedUserAuthenticator"/>
          <ref bean="MD5UserAuthenticator"/>
          <ref bean="LDAPUserAuthenticator"/>
          <ref bean="PlainTextUserAuthenticator"/>
      </list>
    </property>
  </bean>
  <bean id="userPasswordEncoders" class="com.cloud.utils.component.AdapterList">