Hi everyone,

I had a question posed to me today regarding how CloudStack and the
underlying hypervisor deal with an iSCSI volume that is expanded.

For example, let's say I'm using XenServer or ESX and I create a storage
repository or datastore, respectively, for each hypervisor based on an
iSCSI target. I then tie this into CloudStack as Primary Storage.

If I increase the size of the iSCSI target (the SAN volume/LUN), does this
increased size feed into the hypervisor and CloudStack?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com