ah sorry.  Yes.  From the CloudStack management UI, you can force cloudstack to
reconnect to the host.  This forces cloudstack to flush it's connection and
restablish the connection.  On restablishing the connection, there's a series
of checks and information gathered.  Size of the storage pool is one such
information.

--Alex