Hi,

I have completed the namespace changes to org.apache. A single patch was
leaving some deleted files behind. I tried to figure out the problem for a
day, but didn't get any issue. So I have created 3 different patches and
uploaded to the reviewboard (https://reviews.apache.org/r/12198/).

I have updated the scripts as well as docs(mostly). I have build it with
all testcases and successfully ran management server.

I will submit whitespace changes patch soon. In mean time if others can
test other scripts, packaging, specific extension etc. Is that required or
full test run is good enough ? we can merge changes on 20th accordingly.

Thanks,
Dharmesh