I'm not sure how I feel about an arbitrary number of lines per method
(although 200 is obviously quite high and I would recommend modularizing
such a method), but I'm not in favor of limiting the number of methods per
class (especially not to just 10). Some types of objects simply need many
discrete operations and 10 is too limiting.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com