From: Nux <n...@li.nux.ro>
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2023 15:40
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Adopting Github Discusssions Users Forum

Personally I'm against that, as it will dilute the community and once
the mailing lists will get inactive they'll stay that way.

Also github/discussions is a proprietary platform at Microsoft's whim, I
think this goes against the spirit of the project as free software.

That said, I'll be "voting" -0, don't want to get in the way of
"progress".