Op 22/01/2024 om 12:17 schreef Wei ZHOU:
+1 with 20.0

5.0 sounds like a leap with lots of significant changes. Unfortunately it
has not been discussed what needs to be done.
20.0 (or 24.0) looks better.

We could look at Ubuntu, and other projects, and call it 2025.01 if we release it in Jan 2025.

A great post on the website, mailinglists and social media could explain the change in versioning, but that the code doesn't change that much.

Project has matured, etc, etc.

Wido

Wei