Op 24/01/2024 om 10:47 schreef Daan Hoogland:
personally I don't like the months too much. They tie us down to a
release schedule that we have proven not to be able to maintain. a
year as number restricts us to just one major release that year, i.e.
only one moment for new integrations or major features. S I am for the
more liberal 20.x and if we make a second one some year we can freely
add a number.

Our mails just crossed :-) Timing!

Does YYYY.MM tie you down to a specific schedule? You can release whenever you want, right? The version depends on when you release.

But I'm ok with just going with an number. 24, then 25, then 26, etc. Something else then 4.x for ever.

Wido