Hi Wei, all,

Considering that there are some security issues, we can postpone the 4.18.2.0 release for another week. We will have two weeks before the first RC cut. Would that be enough time to solve all concerns?

I'd rather not postpone the release too much or it might affect the next ones (4.19.1.0 and 4.20.0.0).

Best regards,

João Jandre