From: Wei ZHOU <ustcweiz...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 6, 2024 10:50 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Abhisar Sinha <abhisar.si...@shapeblue.com>
Subject: Re: [Proposal] Storage Filesystem as a First Class Feature

Hi Wido,

Thanks for your feedback.

It is a great idea to support virtio-fs. We could add VIRTIOFS as a valid value
of enum ExportProtocol, and implement it in a separate plugin in the future.
Have you tested virtio-fs before ? Could you share more info if possible?
- is it supported by libvirt-java ?
- does it support hot plug or hot unplug ?

I agree with you that we should consider IPv6 (ip and firewall rules) in
storagefs vm.
cc abhisar.si...@shapeblue.com

Kind regards,
Wei