Good idea Daan!

Regards.

________________________________
From: Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2024 17:09
To: dev <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: us...@cloudstack.apache.org <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: stored procedures and versions (Was: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.19.1.0
(RC1))

This is a bit off topic, so renaming the thread. Can we instate a
similar procedure as for views for stored procedures?

it seems to me we can de exactly the same for those stored procedures
and maybe even hijack the views dir so no issues occur with those in
the future. It would guarantee these are recreated on every update and
also always have the latest version as needed.

--
Daan