After rebasing my code against the latest master/4.2, I'm running into this
error when doing a " mvn -e -P developer -pl developer -Ddeploydb " across
master and 4.2 :

========> WARNING: Provided file does not exist:
/root/mywork/cloudstack/asf/latest/cloudstack/developer/developer-prefill.sql.override
========> Initializing database=cloud with host=localhost port=3306
username=cloud password=cloud
============> Running query: drop database if exists `cloud`
SQL exception in trying initDB: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found
for jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/
[root@vijay-vm1 cloudstack]#

Is anyone else also seeing this? If not, has anyone seen this and can suggest a
resolution??

I tried the operation on a clean new workspace and still see this error. I
don't think it has anything to do with any recent checkin - something must've
changed in my setup, but again I didn't do anything out of the ordinary.

Thanks!
Regards,
Vijay