Tom,

It looks like the test plans and execution are tracked here. I'm not
sure if the execution itself will be useful to you. But the tests
itself being covered across various deployments and hypervisors should
be here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Object+Store+Test+Execution

--
Prasanna.,