Hey Chris ,

This is something which has always been in demand but due to time
constraints in the previous releases , it could never be paid much
attention. Brian and myself  had discussed about this in the past . In case
you are planning to work on this , it would be great . Brian and myself
shall be able to help you out with your queries , if at all you have any .

Thanks,
Pranav