That sounds great, Chris. I had pretty much the same concept for
multi-selection as you, so I can take what you write and expand on it.

-Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: SuichII, Christopher [mailto:chris.su...@netapp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 11:49 AM
To: <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Selectable UI list view rows

It's good to hear there is a demand for this. However, this is something that
we could really use in our integrations targeted for 4.3. I have some spare
cycles planned for contributing to CloudStack while working on our integrations
 if you're interested in talking more either online or off about your plans for
implementation.

I know I'm not as knowledgeable about the UI codebase, but I think I've got an
idea about how to put this into listview.js with minimal impact and make it
generic/reusable from the start. If I began working on it, I could test it
against the list views that we would want to see it on within our plugin and
work more closely with you when you have the bandwidth.

-Chris

On Aug 6, 2013, at 2:24 PM, Brian Federle