Any reason why you aren't using the developer packages? I don't see
any info regarding the agent install.  Did you also set your KVM
traffic labels for the various networks (I'm assuming cloubr0 and
cloudbr1 are for management, public, guest bridges, but not sure which
is which, management is 3200, maybe?) whats the 3100 addr for?