On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 12:26:07PM +0200, Daan Hoogland wrote:
> Prasanna,
>
> in the docs I read (mistakingly) that marvin-nose comes installed
> automatically with the python dependencies (of marvin?)

Yes - it installs with the marvin dependency. Doc is correct.

> Or is it a result of the
> $ mvn -P developer -pl :cloud-marvin

This will deposit the build in tools/marvin/dist. It hasnt installed
it yet. You'll have to do a

$ pip install tools/marvin/dist/Marvin*.tar.gz

You can get that marvin artifact from jenkins / from your maven build
result.

> I fetched the jenkins build of marvin and pip installed it. nosetests
> still says no such option --with-marvin

Can you capture the output between `pip install`  start and end. Put
it up on a paste and share it?

> I am missing a step?!?!
>
> no success with the python run from maven yet, either:(

let's try without the maven integration first.

--
Prasanna.,