From: Alena Prokharchyk
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 10:53 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; Vijayendra Bhamidipati
Subject: Re: Change history lost for upgrade sql script schema-412to420.sql

It is possible to bring the history of the upgrade file. But why 412 - 42 is in
4.2 branch - thats wrong. As 412 wasn't released yet, and there is a chance
that it can be released after 4.2 is out.

We should include the "x to y" upgrade path to the y release branch only when
the x was released already. So 412-42 should exist in master branch only at
this point.

Can you please fix it.

-Alena.