From: Vijayendra Bhamidipati
<vijayendra.bhamidip...@citrix.com<mailto:vijayendra.bhamidip...@citrix.com>>
Date: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 3:48 PM
To: Alena Prokharchyk
<alena.prokharc...@citrix.com<mailto:alena.prokharc...@citrix.com>>,
"dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>"
<dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>>
Subject: RE: Change history lost for upgrade sql script schema-412to420.sql

Hi Alena!

My apologies, I think I got this wrong, will look at fixing it (removing it
from 4.2 and putting it into master). But then I have a question - without
these changes in 4.2 , if QA tests an upgrade from 4.1 to 4.2, the db upgrade
would fail – how do we get around it?? Or should we ask QA not to upgrade 4.1
to 4.2 until 4.1.2 gets released? Will customers ever have a situation where
they have to go from version 4.2 to 4.1.2??

Regards,
Vijay