Hey all,

Apache RAT 0.10 has been released, improving the speed for a RAT check
quite a bit.  I've gone ahead and changed the builds.a.o jobs to use
version 0.10.

I'd like to propose that we add the plugin to our default build, now
that it's faster.  You can see the speed by running:

mvn --projects='org.apache.cloudstack:cloudstack'
org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.10:check

And can compare with 0.8 using:

mvn --projects='org.apache.cloudstack:cloudstack'
org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.8:check

This would help us ensure that we don't have licensing issues lingering
out on CI servers with little attention.

-chip