I noticed I can't download the XenServer system template as is specified in
the newest 4.2 DB:

http://download.cloud.com/templates/4.2/systemvmtemplate-2013-06-12-master-xen.vhd.bz2

I've tried with a CS script and just plain old trying to download it from a
web browser.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!