At one point, I noticed a complaint in the console about failing to mount
/export/secondary because the sudo password failed three times.

I'm not sure how that would be. I shouldn't expect a prompt on the console
from the CSMS.

I also notice I get prompted for a sudo password when starting the CSMS.

I provide it, but the prompt comes back again anyways. Eventually it just
continues running the rest of the code to start up the CSMS.

Maybe my sudoers file needs to be set up differently, but I'm not sure what
it's supposed to look like.

I did run sudo apt-get install sudo during the install process up front.