On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 02:29:51PM +0000, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:

> > > Git Branch and Commit SH:
> > > https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=
> > > refs/heads/4.2
> > > Commit: 9103984d349927a87b0683048dda2d8004e6854f
> > >

> > I notice Edison's fix is missing although it is on 4.2. Is this
> > intended?
> >
>  [Animesh>] Edison checked it in after I cut the RC and I did not receive any
> request for him to pick this fix. The fix seems like a trial and best to be
> verified. I will continue with this RC.

Animesh,

I personally don't think that we are in a position for this second
round.  There are a few outstanding threads (Wido's last cherry-pick
request is an example) that seem like they need to be sorted before we
go again.

Given that, since this is a formal VOTE request, I'm -1 (binding).
I'd like to see the outstanding cherry-picks occur, and for any lose
threads to be brought to a close.