On 08/27/2013 05:20 PM, Chip Childers wrote:
On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 02:29:51PM +0000, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:

Git Branch and Commit SH:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=
refs/heads/4.2
Commit: 9103984d349927a87b0683048dda2d8004e6854f

I notice Edison's fix is missing although it is on 4.2. Is this
intended?

  [Animesh>] Edison checked it in after I cut the RC and I did not receive any
request for him to pick this fix. The fix seems like a trial and best to be
verified. I will continue with this RC.

Animesh,

I personally don't think that we are in a position for this second
round.  There are a few outstanding threads (Wido's last cherry-pick
request is an example) that seem like they need to be sorted before we
go again.

I was about to vote -1 due to the bug I encountered.

I personally have the feeling 4.2 isn't ready yet and it needs some more ironing to squash more bugs and more testing.

If QA came up with bugs just last week, how we can release now? I haven't been able to do all the testing I wanted.

Wido

Given that, since this is a formal VOTE request, I'm -1 (binding).
I'd like to see the outstanding cherry-picks occur, and for any lose
threads to be brought to a close.