OK, with the updated code, my system VMs come up. Thanks!

I don't want to go down this road too far right now, but I think all of the
changes we've put in this past week indicate that 4.2 is not stable enough
to be released.

It is true that more issues have probably been fixed than opened; however,
I don't think we've had enough time to play with the code to be confident
enough that recent fixes have not broken anything critical.

Perhaps in the future, we might at least consider a seven-day period after
a release candidate has been built where we wait and see if people
executing regression tests on the code find any additional Blocker or
Critical issues. If we do find some, they are fixed and a new RC is built,
and another seven-day period begins.

I know that kind of a process messes with time-based releases, but I think
quality is more important than getting these out every four months.

Honesty, with the current state of our regression tests, I don't see how we
can seriously entertain a four-month release cycle yet, but that has been
discussed before.

My fear with 4.2 is that if we would have taken a week to regression test
its current RC build that we'd have found more Blocker and Critical bugs,
but - we won't find them until after the release with the current process.

Just my 2 cents here.