From: Prasanna Santhanam [mailto:t...@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 9:34 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: documentation/wiki is a mess

On Tue, Sep 03, 2013 at 11:10:28AM -0700, Darren Shepherd wrote:

> The state of documentation of an open source projects says a lot about
> the community that develops it...

Esp. for XML documentation: I say we write our own docs if we want our feature
to be used. Or it dies a natural death in quiet isolation with no one ever
using it. Docs team can handle the editing and organizing bits. That should go
for Wikis too. If you want the wiki to be useful then write it, organize it and
maintain it. Don't just put it there to fill a template. It'll never recieve
any love.

--
Prasanna.,