My view is that when a feature is added the developer should give a short
overview of how to use all of the items which have been added, a doc
contributor can then write this up in a user friendly manner which is
similar to the whole style of the rest of the documentation.

Example description of documentation subtask on feature bug:
-> Click Storage Tab
-> Click on the volume you require
-> Click the 'Resize Volume' icon, this may only appear if xyz
-> Put in a value
 -> If it's less then it will shrink, causing xyz
 -> If it's more then it will expand, although the user must expand the
filesystem in the OS (This then would create another document, as the
process differs on win/linux)

The doc contributor then has a useful set of notes for reference, so they
don't have to spend lots of time trying to workout the in's and out's of a
implemented feature.

Marty

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 5:16 PM, Darren Shepherd <darren.s.sheph...@gmail.com