Yes, this command is only available in non-oss build and had to be placed in
command.properties as no separate file available for non-oss build.
This API is called by UI to implement toggle effect for icon "Add/Remove VMware
Datacenter". This icon is associated with a cloudstack zone.
If we drop the toggle functionality from UI then we need to have 2 icons
instead (one for "Add" and other for "Remove").