> This API is called by UI to implement toggle effect for icon "Add/Remove
> VMware Datacenter".

[Jesisca] No, listVmwareDcs API was called by UI to get VMware DataCenter info
to display in zone detail page (which has 3 fields: "VMware dataCenter Name",
"VMware dataCenter vcenter", "VMware dataCenter Id"), NOT to toggle effect for
icon "Add/Remove VMware Datacenter".

> [Chip] Shouldn't we consider making the UI respond appropriately to a missing
> API
> (i.e.: don't show that feature if the API response to that call is an error
> saying that the API call doesn't exist)?

[Jessica] There is no way for UI to know whether an API command is missing or
not before calling it.
After calling an API command, if API returns error "Unknown API command", UI
will suppress the error message (i.e. UI will not pop up a dialog showing
"Unknown API command").
The error "Unknown API command" was seen in the log, NOT on UI.
However, I just checked in an UI enhancement to skip calling listVmwareDcs API
if a zone doesn't have any VMware cluster(s).