On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 7:56 PM, Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>wrote:

> Rohit,
> HyperV systemvm template is built with Linux Integration services from MS
> linux.iso?

Not sure if you're asking me or telling me. I don't know how it is built
now, would love to learn if there are any changes and to understand them.

Previously I had write some scripts which worked with veewee and produced
the systemvmtemplates using VirtualBox as host, the idea was one should be
able to create them on their computers using free or opensource software
without needing any specific platform. This is a previously build hyperv
template using those scripts, veewee and VBox:
http://people.apache.org/~bhaisaab/cloudstack/systemvmtemplates/systemvmtemplate-2013-04-11-master-hyperv.vhd.bz2

Cheers.