From: rohityada...@gmail.com [mailto:rohityada...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Rohit
Yadav
Sent: Saturday, September 7, 2013 9:07 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: SystemVM downloading

On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 7:56 PM, Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>wrote:

> Rohit,
> HyperV systemvm template is built with Linux Integration services from
> MS linux.iso?

Not sure if you're asking me or telling me. I don't know how it is built now,
would love to learn if there are any changes and to understand them.

Previously I had write some scripts which worked with veewee and produced the
systemvmtemplates using VirtualBox as host, the idea was one should be able to
create them on their computers using free or opensource software without
needing any specific platform. This is a previously build hyperv template using
those scripts, veewee and VBox:
http://people.apache.org/~bhaisaab/cloudstack/systemvmtemplates/systemvmtemplate-2013-04-11-master-hyperv.vhd.bz2

Cheers.