Its the consequence of our anemic testing capability compared to the
feature set. I don't think we can accept regressions in general at all for
storage types, hypervisor types, network, etc unless it is due to an
abandoned feature, otherwise it will be impossible for people to navigate a
swiss cheese feature set. We will need a matrix showing each release and
what's broken/working, maybe a helper app that will tell people which
versions are safe.