Chip,
A couple of questions...

On Sep 17, 2013, at 9:54 AM, Chip Childers wrote:

> I think the best way for this to happen, is for the code to be published
> in a couple of logical patches to reviews.apache.org as a way to get
> community agreement that we should bring it into the codebase.
>
> See:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Review+Board+Guidelines
>
> You should re-base against master first.

Should we submit the review as feature branch, rather than a patch against
mainline ?
Would this allow an incremental review / comment process... ?

> Once we have the review(s) available, I can start a formal VOTE to
> accept the donation (I assume that this is a large chunk of work), and
> then I can work with you as the sponsor of the donation to the ASF.
>
> Once the IP assignment is handled, we would likely commit the code into a
> feature branch, so that tests could be added (if they aren't in the initial
> donation) before we bring it into master.

We have an integration test which requires spawning a "mysql" db, initialize it
and then go through the process of creating a zone, etc.
This allows us to test the plugin against the API. The drawback is that this
test takes a bit to spawn the mysql db...
Does anyone have a recipe to run against an in-memory database for testing
purposes ?

> Pedro, does this work for you?
Do we need to submit a design doc for the plugin ? Or is the documentation
available at opencontrail.org sufficient ?