On Sep 17, 2013, at 7:05 PM, Pedro Roque Marques <pedro.r.marq...@gmail.com>
wrote:

On Sep 17, 2013, at 10:30 AM, Chip Childers wrote:

Ideally, we would have a design document on the wiki that would help
everyone understand the implementation.  We're not looking for a design
doc for Contrail / OpenContrail...  we're looking for information about
the integration itself.  This is both for other devs, tech writers that
may choose to help document this, and for users to get a better feel for
the feature.

Is the following a bit more reasonable ?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Contrail+network+plugin

  Pedro.

LGTM. Can you get the code up on review board so that we can look at it
(and have something to start the donation process with)?

IMO design questions / debate can happen after we have the initial code
agreed as something to accept (into a feature branch). Work can continue
here in the community from that point on to get it ready for master.