Another positive side of using grunt would be to minimize and package
javascript. Currently, we load a huge number of javascript files
separately. It'd be great if we can minimize them into a single file during
build. Also, if we were to add any UI tests using libraries like jasmine,
grunt makes it easy automate them.

Shiva Teja