From: Shiva Teja [mailto:shivate...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 9:32 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] CSS framework for CloudStack UI

Another positive side of using grunt would be to minimize and package
javascript. Currently, we load a huge number of javascript files separately.
It'd be great if we can minimize them into a single file during build. Also, if
we were to add any UI tests using libraries like jasmine, grunt makes it easy
automate them.

Shiva Teja