I am not against boundary, I am just against making things unnecessary complex
to enable boundary.
If we are going this way, I hope we can make it as much as transparent to
developers. That means, as
a developer, all a plugin I need to do is 1) provide my separate spring xml 2)
inject beans I want (valid beans)
in my bean and code business logic 3) compile to a jar and put to some place
designated by CloudStack. That's it.

I raise this topic because I have seen some projects to create boundary making
things horrible complex. And
sometimes developers are hurt  by wrong boundaries, as a result, to overcome
these limitations people write
lots of ugly code which makes thing even worse.

However, I am still worry about if we can make things so simpler.
For example, we may have an orchestration context that contains major beans
needed by almost every
plugin,  this context can be easily set as parent context for all plugin
contexts when bootstrap. However, if a plugin A needs
to access some bean defined in plugin B, given they are sibling, how plugin
framework resolves the dependency ?