Darren,

Due to internal release work, I haven't got a chance to review it but I'm
planning to do so later today and tomorrow. Before that, I have one
question about hierarchy-orginzated context structure, could you elaborate
an example to the ML on how two sibling plugins to declare their runtime
load order? I'd like to get a feeling on how hard or easy for developers
to do things that involve with structural change under the new hierarchy
mode.

Kelven