I was looking at the vmware jar and realized it's just a jaxws generated
client stubs.  I'm sure this has been discussed before, so I'm curious why
we can't just download the wsdl and generate the stubs ourselves?  I assume
we can't distribute the wsdl's, so we can just check in the java code minus
the wsdl.  That should work fine at runtime.  I downloaded the sdk and
generated the client with the below command and its 100% compatible with
the vim25.jar

~/Downloads/apache-cxf-2.7.6/bin/wsdl2java -frontend jaxws21 -p
com.vmware.vim25 vim25/vimService.wsdl

Darren