Hi all,

In addition to the CSS code cleanup I'm working on, I am planning a 'reskin' of
the current UI to give a better user experience and look and feel. This will
utilize SASS and a grid system as I have discussed in the previous thread.

I created a task in JIRA and wiki functional spec, which has screenshots of
what I've done so far and what I plan to do:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Update+UI+visual+appearance

You can also checkout the ui-restyle branch on git, if you are able to manually
compile the cloudstack.scss file via SASS (that will be automated in the
future). I can send over instructions on how to compile SASS manually; it's
pretty easy to setup.

Let me know what you think so far :)  I'll of course up and post more
screenshots as I get more done. This reskin is only changing the CSS mainly,
with minimal changes to actual usage or JS code, so it is basically a drop-in
replacement for the current styling. I'm hoping to get this in by 4.3, so
please give me feedback on anything from the current UI you don't like or want
changed, and I can see about improving it.

Thanks!
Brian