Looks great Brian!

One request actually.  I'm working on a proposed cloudstack.apache.org
site redesign right now, and I'd actually love to get the relevant CSS
you used for the header area (faded blue).

It might be nice to have some relationship between the cs.a.o branding
and the product itself. ;-)

(watch the marketing list for my site redesign proposal shortly)