That works.

Right now the cmd takes in CHAP info in the form of four strings (initiator
username, initiator password, target username, and target password).

I like your idea of a generic list better, though.

We could remove the four strings from the cmd and I could use the map in
not just KVM land, but Xen and VMware, as well.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com