From: Mike Tutkowski [mailto:mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 3:00 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Hypervisor Questions

Hi,

I was wondering if people could clarify for me what CloudStack manages versus
what the hypervisor manages in terms of live migration, high availability, and
distributed resource scheduling?

I know it is probably different for XenServer, VMware, and KVM.

Can people fill in the info below (managed by the management server, the
hypervisor, or some combination of both)?

XenServer
   Live migration:
   High availability:
   Distributed Resource Scheduling: