H Prasanna,

$ ./zoneCommand.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./zoneCommand.py", line 91, in <module>
    print "zones: " + repr(blub.listZones(conn))
  File "./zoneCommand.py", line 42, in listZones
    resp = conn.marvin_request(lz)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/marvin/cloudstackConnection.py",
line 218, in marvin_request
    cmdname, self.auth, payload=payload, method=method)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/marvin/cloudstackConnection.py",
line 153, in request
    raise c
requests.exceptions.SSLError: [Errno 1] _ssl.c:508: error:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed

This is using the keys that are also used by cloudmonkey

any hint?
Daan