[Animesh>] Since we are getting closer to code freeze date and we cannot find
overall release management I can pick up 4.3 and call out the roles and ask for
volunteers for them.

(2) re-thinking the schedule
> to reset based on both historic performance and reality of the calendar
> (we've really been working on 4.2 when we should have moved on to 4.3).
[Animesh>] Chip my preference would be to stick to the timeline of 4.3 which
will make it a smaller release but will give us the opportunity to clear up our
technical debt.