Hi,

I noticed other problem with the MacAddress, it appears that it does not
handle the Windows ipconfig output.
(see related patch) https://reviews.apache.org/r/14514/ I tested it with
win8, 7, and XP outputs

As far as I remember this may be a problem when running CS cluster on
windows, since each node determines the default as id.

--

EOF